BETA to be released soon

Chat about the new version here. You can talk about anything :)
rabi cs
New

BETA to be released soon

Postby rabi cs » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:15 am

Can negative paypal funds be taken from the bank account linked? I am planning on selling virtual goods. There is a risk of me getting scammed, and the person taking back the funds they gave me. When this happens, it removes the money from my paypal. However, what if the money is spent? Meaning I have no money in paypal.. Will I just have a negative amount on my paypal, or will it take the money out of my bank that is linked to my account?
RABI CS>>>>>>>>>
Douglas
Site Admin

Re: BETA to be released soon

Postby Douglas » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:35 pm

This feature is being rebuilt and the BETA currently isn't supported. I'm not sure what I'll do for the features you are requesting.
chrisx84
Super User

Re: BETA to be released soon

Postby chrisx84 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:16 pm

the feature for QLS would never ever effect a transaction dispute. that is between you, paypal, and the customer. You can dispute transactions with paypal regardless if you are receiving or sending money. Usually paypal sends you a notice of a dispute to a transaction you receive and give you enough time to respond before they refund the money to the buyer but if they dont send you a notice and just refunds the money you do have the right to dispute that with paypal. However all of that is between you and paypal, not QLS. The requested feature that douglas is working on is just to make it easier for us website developers to sell virtual goods on our site like premium (ViP) accounts, virtual currency, etc. Actual transaction within paypal is between you, paypal and the buyer.

Return to “Chat”